Eligibility Criteria & Facilities for Hearing Impairment
Aim and Objective for H.I
We are providing an educational and training world where children with hearing impairment can realize their full potential, allowing them to lead lives of inclusion by giving them total communication skills.
Student’s age should be between 3 years to 15 years, who are deaf, hard of hearing or hearing impaired are eligible for admission in QRSCS.
Facilities for H.I
Quaid-E-Azam Rangers Special Children School is truly a complete educational setting that encompasses all areas of student’s life including education, psychological and medical care as well as all therapeutic services. We are offering Nursery to Matric education for hearing impaired students. Following facilities are available in QRSCS H.I section.
- Well equipped class rooms.
- Total communication method used for teaching.
- Hearing assessment facility available via pure tone Audiometer.
- Hearing aids available for needy students.
- Assistance in cochlear implant (condition applied).
- Parental counselling.
- Pre- vocational and vocational training
- Employment assistance.
- Computer training.
- Sports training.