Eligibility Criteria & Facilities For Intellectual Disability
Aim & Objective of M.C
- To provide, establish, manage and conduct educational, vocational and other training programs to cater the needs of the mentally challenged children.
- We prepare our children for independent life.
Children within the full spectrum of Intellectual Disabilities(M.C) from mild to severe are considered for admission.
Facilities For M.C
- Well equipped class rooms.
- Trained staff.
- IEP ( Individualized Educational Plan) for each child.
- IFSP( Individualized Family Support Plan) for each family.
- ITP( Individualized Transitional Plan) for each child.
- All teaching material available.
- Basic education.
- Pre-vocational and vocational training.
- Islamic education.
- Computer training.
- Musical therapy.
- Occupational therapy.
- Sports facility.